We’re delighted to be able to restart crèche within our church family this month. It will be slightly different to what happened previously. Below are some of the key points for parents ahead of bringing their children to crèche.
- The number of children in crèche will be limited to 10. Registration will be required initially but like Heroes in Training may be unnecessary after a period of time. An online registration form will be shared in the main church WhatsApp group on Thursdays. It will operate on a first come, first served basis.
- Crèche will only run in Mobile 1. Unfortunately, we are unable to run crèche in the church hall due to a lack of space.
- Crèche leaders will wear face coverings throughout the duration of crèche. They will also use hand sanitiser regularly and when necessary.
- To help facilitate parents attending church, drop off for crèche will be between 11.30 and 11.45am. The meetinghouse tends to fill up quickly. If children are dropped off any later than 11.45am parents may find it difficult find an appropriate seat.
- Previously snacks were provided in crèche. Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment. We would ask that parents do not send any snacks with their children. There are obvious exceptions of course (eg. a bottle for a young infant) but cooperation would be appreciated with this snack policy. The provision of snacks will be reviewed at a later date.
- Parents will be asked to provide their mobile number on the online form. This will provide the option for them to be contacted during the church service if necessary.
If you have any questions or enquiries about how crèche will operate, please contact Lynn Kennedy on 07885 977338.
Crèche will resume on Sunday 21st November 2021. We’re very excited to be able to reintroduce this important ministry within our church family. It will be great to welcome the youngest members of our congregation back to church.