We hope you enjoyed day five of Online HBC. Below you will find downloadable crafts and activities for your little ones.
What you’ll need for the So What? craft:
- Paper or card
- Pipe cleaner
- A hole punch
- Coloured pens
The instructions for the So What? craft are as follows:
- On paper or card trace around a shoe.
- Decorate and cut out the foot shape.
- Punch one hole closer to the side of the flip-flop where the big toe would go.
- Punch two more holes directly across from one another further down.
- Fold the pipe cleaner in half and thread the centre through the top hole. Twist the pipe cleaner on the back of the shoe and fold down to secure.
- Thread the two remaining ends of the pipe cleaner into the other two holes.
- Turn flip flop over and again twist the ends and fold down to secure. You may want to use a little tape or glue to hold the ends in place.
- Write on the words ‘Walk with Jesus.’