We hope you enjoyed day four of Online HBC. Below you will find downloadable crafts and activities for your little ones.
What you’ll need for the Glory craft:
- Cardboard square or rectangle
- Blue and green paper
- Blue and green tissue paper
- Foam sheets (variety of colours)
- Glue and or glitter glue
The instructions for the Glory craft are as follows:
- Tear green and blue pieces of paper into smaller pieces and glue them onto the cardboard creating a green (for the grass) and blue (for the sky) mosaic.
- Using gold foam paper, create a golden road.
- Use blue tissue paper to create a River of Life and green tissue paper for the green tree top.
- Create the tree trunk, a rainbow, flowers and a person with a crown on their head using foam sheets.
- Add stickers and glitter for decoration (apples, fruit, butterflies, flowers, animals etc).