We hope you enjoyed day three of Online HBC. Below you will find downloadable crafts and activities for your little ones.
What you’ll need for the Rescue craft:
- A large white paper plate
- A smaller piece of card (smaller than the plate)
- A blank person figure
- Coloured pens
The instructions for the Rescue craft are as follows:
- Using the back of the large white paper plate, colour some red lines and write the words, “Jesus is my rescuer” around the outside.
- Take the smaller piece of card (can decorate this with colouring pens or use decorative paper to stick onto the card) and cut a small circle out of the middle of the card.
- Fold the card in half and stick the top half in the centre of the white plate (leave the bottom half loose).
- Draw and decorate a blank figure on a piece of card. Cut it out and stick inside the decorative card.