We hope you enjoyed day two of Online HBC. Below you will find downloadable crafts and activities for your little ones.
What you’ll need for the Fall craft:
- Toilet roll tube
- Circular templates printed on thick white card
- Colouring pens, pencils or paint
- One pipe cleaner
- Coloured tissue paper
The instructions for the Fall craft are as follows:
- Print the template onto thick white card.
- Cut out circles from the template and colour both sides green.
- Paint and colour the outside of the cardboard toilet roll holder brown.
- Cut four small slits in the top of the tube making a cross shape.
- Slide the green circles into each other and then place into the slits in the tube. Secure with tape or glue if required.
- Glue on small paper balls to make fruit.
- Wrap pipe cleaner around the top of the tree to make a snake.
- Cut out the ‘No Entry’ sign and glue onto the trunk of the tree.